Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for Pac Mans apology....
(01-15-2016, 01:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest after Tomlin apologized for hos coaches antics, Mitchell apologizes to Eifert for concussing him (lost 3 games), Ward apologizes for all his crap over the years, then and only then should Jones apologize. The Steelers have delivered cheap shot after cheap shot over the years, so now welcome to how it feels to be on the other side. I love the Burfict fear among Steeler's players and fans as the cry like little girls about his play when Harrison was as bad or worse and they applauded it. I did not see one player apologize of the head coach after Huber was maliciously hit. I said it back then, the Huber hit was the hit that would rally the Bengals fans and their coaches to inflict pain on the Steelers in future games. I was 100% correct and guess what, it is not over and won't be as the Bengals players and fans are tired of punishment being slaps on the wrist or none to the Steeler's players and just the opposite to the Bengals. Let's sit back and enjoy the bloodbaths in the coming years and both teams continue to injure each other and ultimately kill their goals of wining it all.

WHAAA WHAAA...Did you actually say that Hines Ward should apologize???  LMAO.   He's been retired for what, 3 years now? Everyone is whining about the NFL favoring the Steelers, well I have a solution for you Bengal fans.

Make a strong presence in the playoffs, win some Super Bowls, gain a strong fan base like the Steelers have, win some clutch games...and then maybe, just maybe..... you will also be favored.  Although, the chances of all those things happening are slimmer than the Powerball odds were.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waiting for Pac Mans apology.... - hatersgonnahate - 01-15-2016, 02:44 PM