Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com's Peter King writes letter of caution to NFL players
(01-15-2016, 01:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We actually could go back to the Kimo-Palmer knee incident, but I think since Kimo didn't return after that season, it didn't drag out as much. The Ward hit, though, that one really fanned the embers to life.

The Huber hit was the one that fueled the recent feud and it has just begun. Gino laughed it off when I told the board my sources said ML instructed the team to silence after the Huber hit and it would be handled on the field. Is he laughing now as Steeler's are being carted off from the clean and hard hits on Ben and Bell this year delivered by Burfict or the clean hard hit in 2014 on Bell delivered by Nelson. The truth is the Bengals hits on the Steelers have been clean mostly and the few that were not like the Burfict on Brown hit can be matched by Mitchell taking our Green in 2014 and Eifert for 3 games in 2015. I think the bloodbath and hatred among these two teams will be worse in 2016, so more to come which really is very bad for both teams. But to claim one team is innocent is foolish, they both are very guilty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI.com's Peter King writes letter of caution to NFL players - Luvnit2 - 01-15-2016, 03:14 PM