Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
Quote:On another note, a question(s) i have is; why would so many historical men write different books on the same subject, which would eventually become one book, to the point that so many millions of people would follow it and create followings and churches(ignoring for a second how that's not necessarily a good thing--the fracturing and differences), making it such a polarizing subject over thousands of years? Where else has a story been told, in the history of man, that has had the kind of effect on civilizations that the bible has? If we're speaking of illogical, it seems very illogical to me that something(s) written over a couple thousand years would be condensed into one book and it would have the kind of effect it has had...if it were indeed, fiction.

My question to you is why did no "historical men" outside of the bible document the many miracles claimed in it?

Especially the one where all the "saints" come out of their graves when Jesus gives up the ghost. You think that would have been worthy of a few lines in the history books.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - WhoDeyWho - 06-15-2015, 09:51 AM