Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could all these coaching changes be a good thing?
(01-15-2016, 08:39 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Even if Marvin Lewis stays, can all these new position coach changes/offensive coordinator changes be a good thing? Could this be a change of scenery?

I don't know what to think, I feel like a change of scenery of coaches can maybe help but what if it doesn't and it makes the team worse.

Hue Jackson, Vance Joseph, Mark Carrier, Jay Hayes, and whoever left..

Good for who?

I don't see that as good for pretty much everyone involved. None of the coaches leaving are going to stable jobs.

Could this be a sign that the Bengals are going to cut loose of some long time players who's contracts are up? I wonder. The coaches have gotta know what the rough plan is and it might not be pretty.

(01-15-2016, 08:54 PM)3wt Wrote: I expected Jackson and Joseph.   But with Hayes and Carrier leaving it does kind of feel like the rats are deserting the ship.

I believe it is a pro-survival thing to depart a ship when it's sinking. The faster it's going down, the fast you depart.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could all these coaching changes be a good thing? - BengalChris - 01-15-2016, 08:56 PM