Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE: League explains why Shazier hit legal
I'm not going to read this.  What pisses me off is Shazier sees the guy catch the ball and know he's going to turn around.  Instead of doing the correct thing like what the Bengals have been trying doing for a while, which is to tackle with their shoulder pad.  He doesn't.  If Shazier isn't dirty, he would lead with his shoulder into the hip and wrap him up.  Instead he dropped his head and drilled it straight into Bernard's face/chin.  Sounds pretty dirty to me.

This is the gray area of the rule book that we've questioned for a while now.  We've seen it before with Rivers and Huber's broken jaw by the Steelers.  I don't think neither were flagged and they intentionally drilled their helmets into the jaw area.  This is the 3rd time now we've seen this questionable hit by the same team and the NFL still won't do anything about it.  But we use our shoulder pads and try to do the correct thing and still get flagged.  Their is no consistency in the penalties at all.

Here are the 3 BS hits that the NFL says is ok.

[Image: capture_20160109_214003.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

[Image: huber.jpg]

[Image: ward-11.jpg]

Pure Bullshit
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATE: League explains why Shazier hit legal - Football Bender - 01-15-2016, 09:02 PM