Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people
(06-15-2015, 09:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: And I corrected that as I had not read he passed the real board's test.

The rest, concerning his creating a board that was neither certified but recognized by anyone but him, is exactly correct.

He left the board that is legitimate because he was upset he couldn't get rules changed that he had to follow.  And he claimed to be "board certified" by a board he made up and passing a test he wrote.

Points that you will not refute but keep bringing up something I already corrected and admitted to.

Rock On

A test to be certified is irrelevant the point of a certification is the continuing education. You are confusing a licensure with a board certification.

Board certs are private and nothing more than basically a club of professionals within one profession that wish to seperate themselves from competitors by having additional standards above the standard licensure requirements.

Writing the test doesn't matter.... He didn't fake continuing education or professional development.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people - StLucieBengal - 06-15-2015, 11:29 AM