Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More refugees . . .
http://fauxcountrynews.com/mount-pleasant-struggling-to-accommodate-ohio-refugees/

Quote:Mount Pleasant Struggling to Accommodate Ohio Refugees

ohio-refugees
JANUARY 2, 2016
Tensions are high in Mount Pleasant as residents are fed up with the inflow of refugees from Ohio. Looking to escape from crappy weather and disappointing professional sports teams, thousands of Ohio residents have fled their homes in the last decade to seek asylum in South Carolina. The large majority have flowed into Mount Pleasant where they have inundated apartment complexes and sports bars.

“Everywhere I look, there’s more of them,” said Mt. Pleasant Mayor Linda Page. “They’re like friggin Gremlins. Toss some water on them and five of their family members show up with a U-Haul truck full of furniture.”

Local residents are doing their best to be understanding, but they can’t contain their frustrations any longer. “I feel bad for them, I really do,” said local resident Matt Vaughn. “I can’t imagine how much it must have sucked living in Cleveland your entire life, but there are too many of them here now. There’s more Buckeye fans on my block than Gamecock fans. It’s irritating.”

Some local businesses are so fed up, they’ve banned Ohioans from their establishments altogether. One local deli owner said, “If I see one more LeBron jersey, I’m gonna barf. And it’s called a Coke, not a pop. Learn our language down here or go back to where you came from.”

The general consensus is the refugee crisis won’t slow down anytime soon. Red Cross Regional Director Anna Paige said, “The more the Cleveland Browns lose and make bad draft picks, the more they want to come down here. The people of Mount Pleasant will just have to deal with it.”

How much more of this shit are we forced to tolerate until the government secures our borders?

Messages In This Thread
More refugees . . . - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 01-16-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: More refugees . . . - SunsetBengal - 05-29-2016, 04:35 PM