Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE: League explains why Shazier hit legal
(01-16-2016, 01:58 AM)Roland Wrote: Total BS.  Does Blandino have it in for the Bengals or is he just lying to save face for the league?  

First of all that was as clear a case of "lining up" as any in the example video that the NFL posted.  Shazier ran at him from five yards away and the angle was minimal.  Second of all, Burfict was penalized and fined for crown of the helmet contact against the Jets in 2013 on a play that was at much more of an angle than the Shazier hit.

I think the NFL is trying to figure out how to save face. The only people happy with what happened in that game is Goedell and Pittsburg. The credability of the NFL has taken a major hit and they want to spin it away from the NFL and the Steeleres.

I personally can't believe the NFL isn't freaking out about the way the coaching staff of the Steelers were used on the field of play. I mean what is going on here? Do rules only apply to certain teams?There are rules about the way the coaches can act and all those rules were ignored by the officials also. On top of all the other bad calls.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATE: League explains why Shazier hit legal - tigerseye - 01-16-2016, 08:29 AM