Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troubling day to be a Bengals fan...
The NFL really needs to clean up its act. Not only is the fix on, but all season, well the past several seasons we've had legalized gambling in the game (fan duel etc.) where players are allowed to participate in the gambling which can and does affect the outcome of games. Refs are very likely involved as well and I have little doubt that certain refs call a lot of bullshit calls and ignore others to get the payoff..
I don't know what to do other than stop it now and do what baseball did and does and in some cases ban people from all activities in the game if caught, but the league has to acknowledge it's happening which would be bad for business so the fix will continue until fans recognize it instead of pretending it's all perfectly legit. As long as games keep selling out week after week the fix will continue.
By the way, I'm done watching football for the season and if pissburg wins the sb I'm done watching for good.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troubling day to be a Bengals fan... - grampahol - 01-16-2016, 09:23 AM