Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-16-2016, 01:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That actually has everything to do with pats comment about middle class white's.    The idea you are having trouble wrapping your head around is that you are using the exact same reasoning from the negro project to justify today's PP.    

what's funny is that you are getting upset only because I am using the original language of the same system.     Had I called it the population project you would not be upset at all.   Unfortunately for you it was the negro project and yes it's as awful as it sounded and you are parroting those same reasons today to justify your position.

I am not having a problem wrappiing my mind around anything.  You just make stuff up and say it like it is true.  You do not even address what i say.  Having a discussion with you is like talking to achild with his fingers in hisd ears who ignores everything I say and just keeps repeating the same comments I have disproved over and over again.

PP has nothing to do with eugenics.  I have posted facts that prove this.  you have posted no facts that support anything you have said.  all you do is say "This is right because I say it is right" and ignore all attempts to address actual facts.

Even though you are an obvious troll I enjoy engaging with you when you try.  But this is one of those threads when you have just given up. and it is not even fun when you don't provide any sort of challenge.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - fredtoast - 01-16-2016, 02:24 PM