Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ted Cruz Failed to Report a Second Campaign Loan in 2012
(01-16-2016, 03:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't think Dubya was a bad person, merely misguided or easily misled.  I don't think McCain is a bad person, he's a real patriot who wanted to do what he though was best for the country.  I think Ted Cruz is an evil person.  I think he's on par, if not worse, than Dick Cheney.  His reputation is horrible even amongst his own colleagues.  The moronic among us, i.e. Lucie and his ilk, see this dislike as proof of Cruz's being a rogue who bucks the system.  I see it, correctly, as further evidence that the man is a human vomit.  Cruz wants to be POTUS for the power, he's ambitious and dangerous.  I'm not one of those people who states they'll move out of the country if "insert name here" is elected but I'd honestly be worried about or nations future if we were so misguided as to elect this piece of walking excrement to the highest office in our nation.

I would be interested in hearing what exactly do you dislike so much of Cruz. I find it fascinating that you would choose trump over him. Although admittedly I am surprised he is as high as he is on the polls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ted Cruz Failed to Report a Second Campaign Loan in 2012 - StLucieBengal - 01-16-2016, 04:01 PM