Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I believe Shazier wasn't flagged
(01-16-2016, 03:10 PM)Vlad Wrote: I avoided trying to explain to you numbskulls as to why I believe Shaziers hit was not flagged.

Now that it is apparent Shazier will not be fined...

When the expert in the video explains "lining up" your opponent, it seems to imply that the defenders intent is to "seek out and destroy" so to speak, as demonstrated by the Redskins DB in the video...when the defender has time to  think and calculate the hit.

Shaziers hit was not the type of helmet to helmet hit explained in the video because it was bang bang...reactionary, and instantaneous...not a seek out and destroy having "time to think and calculate" hit.

Recall Hines Ward kind of did the same thing where he would seek out a defender to block then knock his head off.

Could that be why Shaziers hit wasn't flagged?

The NFL ignored leading with the crown of your helmet, you and any other NFL biased person can try and act as though it was legal. It was not, but if I am the Bengals, I would use the same hit over and over again and dare a flag or a fine. Just remember when it happens to your guy and he is paralyzed and drinks out of a straw the rest of his life we told you and your Steeler's brethren there is no place in the NFL for a hit using the crown of your helmet.it was illegal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I believe Shazier wasn't flagged - Luvnit2 - 01-16-2016, 04:40 PM