Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people
(06-15-2015, 09:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: And I corrected that as I had not read he passed the real board's test.

The rest, concerning his creating a board that was neither certified but recognized by anyone but him, is exactly correct.

He left the board that is legitimate because he was upset he couldn't get rules changed that he had to follow.  And he claimed to be "board certified" by a board he made up and passing a test he wrote.

Points that you will not refute but keep bringing up something I already corrected and admitted to.

Rock On

First you stated his motivation for creating the Board was because he couldn't pass the ABO

When shown that was wrong, you then changed his motivation “because he had to follow rules." He had already followed the rules. His concern was that older doctors never had to recertify.

I don't know about you, but it seems like a pretty good idea to me that someone messing with folk’s eyes are required to periodically prove they are still capable. Seems the ABO came around as well. I read on their Website that all certifications are only good for 3 years and must be renewed before they expire.

So everything in your original post and following posts is incorrect (has been refuted); except the fact that he created a board. One that was more stringent.

The fact that you think you did/are making "solid points" and folks are just focusing on "one word" is telling.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people - bfine32 - 06-15-2015, 01:28 PM