Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people
(06-15-2015, 01:05 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So what's with doctors wanting to go into politics these days?  I know it's not exactly new.  However I'm surprised they seemed so concerned about social issues such as SSM or the LGBT community in general.  I'd be more curious to know what they'd like to do about our health care system.  Is it possible to have quality coverage for everybody, or is health coverage still only going to be for the well to do?  Btw as liberal on social issues as I may be, I've never been a fan of the AFA (Obama care).

I agree ..:: but the media would rather give republicans nonsense gotcha questions like these.... Honestly gay "rights" is nothing but a myth. We have way bigger fish to fry. Sorting out gay rights nonsense is like painting your shutters instead of patching the hole in your roof.

And before all the crusaders come out .... Not saying they don't have real concerns .... But it's not warranted for time when so much affects the majority of the nation instead of the small group.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people - StLucieBengal - 06-15-2015, 02:07 PM