Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Do Hope Denver Beats Pittsburg As A Bengals Fan
Peyton may just retire with dignity by winning the Super Bowl......and I remember Boston Celtics and Bill Russell in his last year ( yes, I'm old ), and as a kid I said they wouldn't do much because they barely made the play-offs. To this, my dad said, " The Celtics always play better in the play-offs when they can smell the money and the CHampionship ".  Bill Russell did indeed play like he was years younger and retired with didnity as a Champion.....Look for Peyton to try to retire as a Champion, and he may really pick teams apart doing it.

That aside, no I don't want to see Steelers play New England. ...I want to see them get their butts kicked today.  GO DENVER...I Hate The Steelers....I don't want them to be able to say they were in the AFC Championship Game....The Bengals as AFC North Champs shirts can all be thrown in the garbage, they don't mean anything after the loss to Pittsburg.....So I sure don't want Steelers in the AFC CHampionship.....Yes, The HATE continues....GO DENVER
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Do Hope Denver Beats Pittsburg As A Bengals Fan - kevin - 01-17-2016, 03:24 AM