Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC?
(01-16-2016, 11:41 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Eric Winston actually did pretty well for a dude at his age vs Watt tbh.

And Alexander is still looked to and listened to by just about every OL coach at every level when he runs the COOL Clinic. 

But hey, I'm sure you and Wyche know more. 

I am friends with a high school coach, who is very successful at the high school level, that went to one of his clinics.  The individual walked away unimpressed and felt he was too "ivory tower" while his teaching were not very practical.   So, the question is, why isn't he such a hot commodity in the NFL after spending so much time in the NFL with this lofty title as OL guru? 

Quoting Marvin when dealing with Chad Johnson, "I see better than I hear".  I see the OL getting pushed one, two, three yards in the backfield during running plays.  I see THREE first round and TWO second round draft picks in a unit that consistently under performs in big game.  Yes, I see better than I hear and I ain't listening to this garbage about Alexander being this great OL coach.  He has been lame for years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC? - Bronxbengal - 01-17-2016, 10:52 AM