Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Do Hope Denver Beats Pittsburg As A Bengals Fan
WHAT ???.....Are you kidding me.......You want the Steelers to be able to wave a flag saying they won the AFC in 2015 season.....You want the Steelers to be able to wave flags saying they were in Super Bowl 50............Just in chance that Carson Palmer might play them ????.......NOT ME.......I want the Steelers to lose TODAY....I want the Steelers to lose TODAY......I want the Steelers banged up and injured enough from the Bengals game that Denver bulldozes right over them.......I want the Steelers ORANGE CRUSHED by the Broncos.....I want the loud DEnver fans to chase the Steelers out of their stadium.....I want Peyton Manning picking them apart.....I want the Steelers to lose TODAY.....NO Super Bowl, No AFC CHampionship, NO trip to the AFC Championship, I want the Steelers to lose TODAY, TODAY, TODAY...Not in February...Not next Week....TODAY....Screw them playing BRady or Palmer, that means Steelers can brag they were in AFC Championship and Super Bowl.....NO....TODAY.....I want them to lose TODAY....As a Bengals Fan, I want them to get killed today. I want Denver to beat them real bad.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Do Hope Denver Beats Pittsburg As A Bengals Fan - kevin - 01-17-2016, 11:02 AM