Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC?
(01-17-2016, 05:55 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Bottom line is I don't see our offensive linemen playing with the anger and nastiness that is necessary to bully opposing teams.

I see a soft spoken piano man who doesn't know how to get his big uglies playing with passion and violence. He knows how to teach technique that will give a QB enough time to take a 3 step drop and throw. When Dalton and his quick release got hurt our line didn't look nearly as good.

Somehow the Steelers managed to give Rottenturdgurggler all day to throw with an UDFA TE that we cut playing LT and ran all over our talented D with no name RBs.

Have you ever listened to the guy talk? I can not see him firing guys up to go put a hurting on someone. Has our O-line ever came out and set the tone and taken over a prime time game?

It has been a proven fact you don;t have to scream and yell etc to get players motivated.. Bill Walsh was one of the nicest quite coaches out there but look what he did... Tony Dungy another etc.... you can motivate all you want but if you have taught bad technique and bad schemes, your positions is going to perform bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC? - Essex Johnson - 01-17-2016, 06:11 PM