Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births
(01-17-2016, 06:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I guess I'm trying to learn from you and post things proving that you're wrong (I know you'll say "it never happened," so I'll post now that you posted that I said chemotherapy never existed, I pointed out that I never said it didn't exist, then, at a later time, you posted that you never said that, and provided a link to prove that you were right when it actually proved that you were lying).

The point was that Cincinnati is above the national average, meaning that, just because Pat's state has a low rate, it doesn't mean that I was wrong and he was so right because he spent 180 hours with each child individually (which was impossible), and that his persistent claims that you can apply the same stats to the entire nation are wrong.

So I wasn't wrong.

If Pat's argument was that kids are having less sex and there are less teen births (that's in your OP) then the fact that Cincinnati is currently above the national average is completely irrelevant. It does absolutely nothing to disprove Pat's statement that teen pregnancy and births are on a downward trend.

So no, you're not wrong, you're just talking about something else. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - BFritz21 - 01-17-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - CKwi88 - 01-17-2016, 07:18 PM