Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC?
(01-18-2016, 12:16 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: 300+ passing yards aint bad against 2 of the top defenses.

No im critical of the notion that the piano man is some great coach who develops players left and right. He got lucky with stacy andrews. He hasnt developed many projects other than that. If he was so great at developing players we wouldnt have had to get winston a proven vet off his couch or invest our 1st and 2nd round pick into tackles because the cupboard was so bare behind our previous 1st and 2nd round tackle picks. 

If he was some legendary coach worthy of a contract for life we wouldnt have had to invest a 1st and 2nd round pick at tackle is what Im saying.

Right.....and Bodine would not suck as bad as he still does.  Let's be honest, Smith and Zeitler aren't exactly living up to draft status either.  It's beyond time for Ludwig Van to hit the bricks.  

(01-18-2016, 12:26 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bob Wylie runs that clinic and yes he would ask Paul to speak no doubt.    He doesn't always speak anyway but he always attends and holds court.    

What makes you think he wouldn't speak or attend?

Right.  Bob Wylie, NOT Elton Alexander.....as some would have you to believe on here. I exposed that as a farce on the old board, and apparently some on here think we have short memories. He didn't speak this year, he wasn't on the roster of speakers.  As to why I think he wouldn't be asked?  See my earlier post.  It;s about convenience.  IF.....and that's a huge IF, because no one else would hire him....he were to go to another team, he wouldn't be such a "featured guest", the next Bengals o line coach would.  He attends because he's the local guy, that's the extent of it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC? - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-18-2016, 11:57 AM