Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC?
(01-18-2016, 11:57 AM)Wyche Wrote: Right.  Bob Wylie, NOT Elton Alexander.....as some would have you to believe on here. I exposed that as a farce on the old board, and apparently some on here think we have short memories. He didn't speak this year, he wasn't on the roster of speakers.  As to why I think he wouldn't be asked?  See my earlier post.  It;s about convenience.  IF.....and that's a huge IF, because no one else would hire him....he were to go to another team, he wouldn't be such a "featured guest", the next Bengals o line coach would.  He attends because he's the local guy, that's the extent of it.

No.  You are wrong.  he would be asked to speak anyway.

Before this season started ProFootballFocus had been ranking Offensive lines for 8 years.  Over that 8 year period the bengals ranked NUMBER ONE IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE IN PASS PROTECTION, and they had been very consistent by finishing in the top 6 every year except one.

O-line coaches would love to hear from an O-line coach who had accomplished this.  They don't care if some message board people think it is funny that he plays the piano.  That type of criticism may carry a lot of weight on a middle school playground, but not so much among professionals who want to get better at their job.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC? - fredtoast - 01-18-2016, 12:08 PM