Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-18-2016, 10:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I assumed Dino was referring to Africa since Lucie called all Africans "savages" too. Certainly a weird color to use over the traditional "black", but whatever. Most people reserve "brown" for Sub Indian continent as opposed to the Middle East.

When Lucie said Middle East, I felt compelled to point out that most people do not consider them white and it would be incorrect to suggest that they are the same race as the majority of Europeans that we call "white" as a way of defending your racist comments.

I know you exclusively apply the scientific definition of race to sociological concepts like racism, so you're going to disagree (but that's ok, because your ignorance is irrelevant when we discuss facts), but we don't just throw people into three racial categories of "white", "black", and "yellow" and call it a day. 

There it is.

Enlighten me. What race do you consider the majority of folks from the Middle-East?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - bfine32 - 01-18-2016, 01:18 PM