Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births
(01-18-2016, 02:59 AM)MrRager Wrote: Trying to base a major claim based off anecdotal evidence in inherently wrong.

So you observe a high rate of teen pregnancy is what you are saying, correct? Well, according to the data, you've probably observed less and less each year as the rate is dropping. No matter how you try to frame or spin the argument, teens in fact are getting pregnant less often (which has literally nothing to do how Cincinnati compares to the national average) and kids are staying away from drugs more. Education has moved kids in the right direction and a few personal stories suggesting otherwise do not change this fact. 
It's not anecdotal evidence because it is based off observations, talking with students, and talking with teachers and parents who are around the kids more.

(01-18-2016, 12:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thanks for posting that pathetic lie in another thread where you are clearly wrong, but can not see it.

lol!  

You're the most pathetic poster on here because you continuously lie and think we're all too stupid to see it!'

How am I wrong?!  That is EXACTLY what happened!  Which part are you saying is wrong this time?!

I'd say that you're delusional, but I think it's more that you're just a liar!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - BFritz21 - 01-17-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - BFritz21 - 01-18-2016, 01:18 PM