Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan dentist sued for music choices
WOW talk about there being two sides to every story. . . .check out these details that no one has mentioned

http://www.oxfordleader.com/Articles-News-c-2015-08-05-259153.113121-sub-Dentist-office-loses-employees-after-Prophet-steps-in.html

Craig Stasio joked there are no "cult fees" to be part of his religious "fellowship."

That is just one of the rumors that Stasio dispelled after a post in the Lake Orion Chat Room Facebook group—prompting over 140 related comments—asserted he had taken over a dentist office in Lake Orion.

The Centerline resident , who had been put under the spotlight in March 2014 by Fox 2 News investigators for allegedly running a religious cult through his medical practices, said he had spent two days at the Lake Orion dentist office as a consultant to the owner by her request.

A Facebook post to The Lake Orion Chat Room dated July 17 read that a few changes had come to a local dentist office, including "Craig Stasio the Cult Chiropractor doctor" who "came in last week with a whole new crew from his ministry to work in the office."

The dentist practice, Tina M. Marshall, DDS,

Stasio's work for Marshall apparently ended in the firing of two employees, and a couple others resigning from the practice.

According to previous patient coordinator Sara Bambard, only one of Tina Marshall's original nine employees still works at the office as a dental hygienist, and ministry members had filled the rest. Bambard was promoted to Office Manager before she quit the practice, after confirming she had difficulty telling fellow employees they were being fired.

"Within the two weeks that I was still there everybody besides Janice or Pepper were either forced to leave or was fired.

There is even more. The Dentist and her husband are membres of Stasio's "group, and there 26 year old daughter lives at his compound. When they fired all of her staff and filled the positions with members of Stasio's "group" they had to close down the business to trai Some of the employees that were forced out had been working there for 30 years.

One red flag for me when I first read this story was that it was not just one disgruntled employee. When a group are all making the same claims i give them a little more credibility. However i had no idea that the entire staff had been "purged" to make room for the followers of Stasio.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michigan dentist sued for music choices - fredtoast - 01-18-2016, 01:20 PM