Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-18-2016, 01:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why don't you drop this red herring and go back to the original issue.

Who cares if a KKK member hangs a Mexican for some reason other than his technical racial desigantion?  The unwarranted hatred is still pure evil.  Do you really think it is okay to hate all Muslims because they are not a "race".  Do you think it is okay to hate all Mexicans because they are not really a different race?

What is the point of this discussion?  Do you really feel justified in hating a group of people that look different from you just because they are technically not a different race?  Is that the argument you are making?

And what about the fact that Lucie uses "dark skinned" and "race" interchangeably?  Why didn't you attack him over that?  is it because you arec trying to justify his hatred?

Not sure I "red herringed" the issue. Seems folks were labeling others racists before I chimed in. But I get it: I should have just joined the lynch mob instead of pointing out how we consider one poster a racist because he says the exact same thing others say using different words.

Now back in topic: Lucie is a racist!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - bfine32 - 01-18-2016, 01:35 PM