Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-18-2016, 03:56 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you really believe that then, yes I will call you a racist.

And the "from your couch" argument is lame when i know people who were there just like you and they do not agree with your position at all.  You are always trying to claim that yout personal experience gives your opinion more weight, but it does not because not everyone who was there like you agrees with you.  Get over it.  

Let's just say I have a better idea of the mentality of those that have been exposed to such savagery than you.

I'll see if they have an opening on the staff at the mental health facility on post. Your "get over it" demand is probably all many of the mentally and physically scared will need.

And "from the couch" makes perfect sense. As it is impossible for you to have seen/ experienced what I and others have seen/experienced that may lead to my views on certain issues.

But what is it you say "Way to ignore the point". The point is the culture breeds savagery. Do you agree with that or not?

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - bfine32 - 01-18-2016, 04:12 PM