Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-18-2016, 10:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why do you feel the need to regurgitate the same eugenics propaganda that Sanger used to start PP and to push the negro project?     Have you just bought into the propaganda for so many years you have been fooled into actually believing.....     You are like the Germans who claimed they didn't know the Jews were being slaughtered.  

1.  I do not say that only a small percentage of the population deserves to hate children because they are genetically inferior.  That is what eugenists claimed.  Claiming that I am saying this is a complete and total lie.

2.  The fact that an abortion is a benefit to poor people who can not afford the child has ZERO to do with Eugenics.  The fact that people who supported eugenics claimed that abortions were a benefit to poor minorities does not mean it is not true.  Both you and the KKK oppose affirmative action.  Does that mean you have been brainwashed by KKK propaganda and are just regurgitating what they have told you?

3.  PP does the OPPOSITE of what eugenics would support when they help poor minorities with reproductive health problems get pregnant.

4.  I have slapped this exact same foolish shit back in your face before.  Why do you keep bringing it back?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - fredtoast - 01-18-2016, 11:08 PM