Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC?
(01-18-2016, 10:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol the whole debate on Alexander is such a joke.   The guy is a heck of an OL coach.     I usually avoid these threads but it's amazing how some actually think they know what's going on.

Yea he cranks em out left and right. Bengals are like a mill for stud NFL linemen. Every one that he coaches up moves on to have loads of NFL success because he taught them so well. Well mostly all of them except that bum Mathis who the piano man was smart enough to keep on the bench so the stud Livings could play.  

Its crazy how good he has his hand selected center playing. I mean the development we have seen out of Bodine the last two years is unheard of. Paul deserves another 20 year contract for that alone. 

Shoot I still cant believe how many pro bowls our top 10 pick RT has been to. And that stud first round RG. We could put a small child back there to carry the ball and they would get 10 yards a pop running behind that road grading right side.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC? - NATI BENGALS - 01-18-2016, 11:23 PM