Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births
(01-18-2016, 05:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You said "There is no cuyre for cancer"

I said "You must not have not heard of chemotherapy"

Every single person who read that post realized I was being sarcastic.  I do the exact same thing all the time.  No one thought I was saying that you had really never heard of chemotherapy.

And every time you bring it up you just remind people of how wrong you were about the whole thing.  And I especially love it when you bring it up in threads like this where every single person tells you that you are wrong, yet you still refuse to accept reality.

Seriously, man, when EVERYONE says you are wrong then you might want to re-think your position.  You just are not as smart as you think you are.
That's close, but that's NOT what you said, and once again you post lies and accept everyone to swallow them.

What you said was "I don't know why Brad's talking about chemotherapy since he thinks it doesn't exist because he has often said that big pharmaceutical companies would never allow a cure to become available to the public."

I don't think you forget what you posted because you do that a lot.  I think you just assume that we're all too stupid to see through you.

How is that sarcasm?  Saying that I said something that I didn't say?  I don't think you understand what sarcasm is because sarcasm is the use of exaggeration to meaning the opposite of what you're trying to say. 

Sarcasm would be "Fred's awesome at arguments and at remaining consistent with them."

That would be sarcasm because you're horrible at arguments because your story has changed so many times.

Another example of me proving you wrong is when you said that I've been kicked off multiple websites when it was only one and it was because I was defending myself and my family, so even that one time was bogus.

Everyone that has said I'm wrong has a personal bias against me and has no answer for any of the questions that I ask. 
(01-18-2016, 06:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: just because it got you all red in the face doesnt make it not sarcasm....

Definitely wasn't sarcasm, especially when it was coming from my theory that there is a cure for cancer that pharmaceutical companies aren't allowing it to be public.  

Didn't get me red in the face, it just made me mad because it's another example of Fred throwing out bullshit and expecting not to get called out on it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - BFritz21 - 01-17-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - BFritz21 - 01-19-2016, 12:39 AM