Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC?
(01-18-2016, 11:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: OMG I am going to use really big letters because it makes what I say so much more true.

Lets fire Alexander and hire that guy who makes every draft choice he gets a All Pro ever year, and whose team never gives up any sacks and whose running backs lead the league in rushing every year!!!!!  Anything less than that is complete garbage.

And lets get someone who can not play the piano or do math or read because that stuff is for sissies.

Yea you are right change is scary. There is no way anyone else in the world could accomplish what the paino man has in his short time here. We would probably be a total train wreck if it werent for his greatness. Heck lets not forget he is our last remaining coaching connection to the glorious pre marvin years. How silly of me to imagine we could possibly upgrade the soft spoken piano playing fatty who has teams beating down his door every year trying to hire him away from us because he is such a great teacher and motivator of men. 

I could see if Marvin was getting a lot of assistant coaches job promotions around the league. Maybe a lot of my displeasure with the piano man would be justified. But I was wrong to jump to conclusions. Lets give him another 20 years and then maybe somebody else will spot his talent and be wise enough to give him a promotion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC? - NATI BENGALS - 01-19-2016, 12:59 AM