Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC?
(01-19-2016, 01:42 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Total fail right off the bat.

Oops, I must have accidentally clicked on and plugged in Whit there.  Sorry, with Zeitler it's 27.  Doesn't do a whole lot. (55-27/16)  Average is now 85.125.

Now, I'd be curious to see if this changes your argument.  Hell, you massage all those numbers you want.  You can account for a crazy amount of input error, move up the undrafted error, whatever the hell you want.  You're still going to be left with a middle to late 3rd round average.

Go ahead, debate it.  I'm sure everyone is on pins and needles waiting to see your argument about why turning a player taken with the 101st  pick is an accomplishment in and of itself, when the league is littered with guys who start taken in the 70, 80, 90, 100's, all the way up to the low 200's.

Next you'll tell us that a running back who hits 800 yards is the 2nd coming of Walter Payton, or a coach who wins 9 games is Vince Lombardi reincarnated.  I mean God damn, we've got ourselves all sorts of elite levelness and coaching miracles.  We've got 4th round guards starting for Christ sakes!!!!  Golly, what's next?  And undrafted kicker making a 40 yarder?!?!?!?!   Popcorn
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why hasn't Paul Alexander been interviewed for HC? - Wes Mantooth - 01-19-2016, 02:04 AM