Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births
(01-19-2016, 02:58 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Every single one of your questions have been answered.

Everyone familiar with my prior quotes that you keep squealling about agree that it was clearly a sarcastic remark.  Remember back on the old boards when I posted a link to the thread so that everyone could read it for themselves.  they all agreed with me.
You posted the link to prove that you didn't say exactly what the link proved that you did say!!  

Hilarious how you also think you can speak for everyone when people told me in rep, PMs, and in public forums that they agreed with me, but you throw out bullshit claims and expect me to be so intimidated that I swallow them!
(01-19-2016, 02:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Who in this thread agrees with you?

Lot of people have posted here.  which ones are taking your side?
You were obviously talking about chemotherapy, so you obviously meant on the board as a whole, not just this thread.  
(01-19-2016, 03:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a complete and total lie.

Every person here "fights back".  We have very heated debates every day.  None of us have ever been suspended for that.

You got suspended because you lost your shit like a little baby.

lol.

HOW IRONIC!!

Like when you lost your shit because we were having the exact same argument and I kept calling you out on your bullshit, so you went to the mods and tried to get men suspended, only to find out that there's no rules against calling someone out on their word and things they actually say, so they told you to put me on ignore, which you announced to everyone because you thought you'd start some wave for everyone to put me on ignore, but when on one else did, you didn't, either?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - BFritz21 - 01-17-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: Pat's Statistics On Teen Births - BFritz21 - 01-19-2016, 09:56 AM