Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan dentist sued for music choices
The problem with religion is all the baggage that comes with it. Disagreeing with your boss over fashion, movies, or professional sports can be written off as no big deal. But when your boss brings religion to tha table that is a whole differnt thing. Christians believe that homosexuals deserve to be punished in hell fire for eternity becaus of who they are attracted to. Christians believe that women should be subservient to men in certain areas. And, finally, Christians believe that they have been ordered by Jesus to try and get everyone to convert to Christianity. If you are a woman or a homosexual then bringing Christianity into the workplace gives the appearance of bias.

And Religion is not something a person can just "look over". It is possible for an employer to say "I don't care if he is a Steelers fan as long as he is doing his job and making me money", but a true Christian can not do that because his religious beliefs are much more important than anything that would happen at work.

And even though I have used "Christian" in my example, the same rules apply to pretty much any religion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michigan dentist sued for music choices - fredtoast - 01-19-2016, 02:44 PM