Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomlin coddled because he's Black?
(01-19-2016, 03:13 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Looks like to me it's pretty clear. Tomlin looks like he's poised to play the race card and Marvin isn't.

Liberal media scared to death of the race card!

People have lost jobs and reputations just being 'accused' of using the dreaded "N" word. A word blacks use all the time!

Don't bring that lame excuse about context. I find the 'F' word offensive regardless of the context!

So you find it offensive yet you are upset that people get in trouble for usingit?  I have neevr heard of a white person getting in trouble for using ****** in a non-offensive manner.  the only time they get in trouble is when it is used as a slur.

(01-19-2016, 03:16 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: If a white guy would have written that article, he would be out of a job, a labeled racist for life, and may face legal charges from Tomlin.

No he wouldn't.  When has anything close to that ever happened?  Cam Newton is getting crucified by some fans for no good reason.  I have heard more than one white analyst claim that Cam is getting more flack because of his race.

(01-19-2016, 03:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: He knows he can get away with it beause he's black!

Cry 

"The man doth protest too much, methinks."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tomlin coddled because he's Black? - fredtoast - 01-19-2016, 03:45 PM