Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan dentist sued for music choices
(01-19-2016, 04:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry, I was just talking about Christians that follow the teachings of the Bible.

And that is my point.  When you hold yourself out as a Christian then people are entitled to believe that you follow the teachings of the Bible.  And this applies to all religions.  I may disagree strongly with the beliefs of Christians and Muslims, but here in the UNited States people are allowed to worship and follow whatever religion they want.  However we have laws against taking it to the workplace because it can lead to discrimination.  Some Christians and Muslims may not discriminate against homosexuals, but since that is often impossible to prove we make laws to remove the the opportunity.

A Christian boss may not discriminate against a homosexual employee who refuses to pray with him, but if that employee is consistently passed over for promotions or given the worst work assignments there is going to be an appearance of discrimination.

Oh, so you didn't mean Christians; you meant religions that believe in the Old Law and not salvation through Christ.

Even given religions that adhere to the old law your wording was poor as best; deliberately divisive at worst. You have no idea if the feel homosexuals "should" go to Hell for eternity; perhaps their laws states they will. Furthermore the whole Hell for Eternity is up for debate as the scripture points simply returning to dust.

My personal belief is if there is no malice in your sin; yet, you did not accept Christ, you will simply cease to exist. However, if there is malice and blasphemy such as attempting to shine those that believe in a negative light in your sin there may be a price to pay. 

But like a good Christian I pray they see the light before it is too late.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michigan dentist sued for music choices - bfine32 - 01-19-2016, 05:31 PM