Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-19-2016, 01:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How could you possibly accuse me of being brainwashed when i completely reject the eugenic principle that only the genetically superior people should be allowed to procreate?  And when I also support helping poor minorities get reproductive health assistance to help them procreate.

Wouldn't brainwashing require that I agree with their beliefs instead of rejecting them completely?

Did the German people agree to slaughter the Jews ..... Or did they accept it under the belief it was something else? Like in their best interests.

And all I have said is that your reasons for supporting PP just happen to mirror the exact reasons used to promote why we needed the negro project.

i just compared history to today. Not my fault you happen to agree with the same group you are trying to distance yourself from now. There is a reason they changed the language the past 100 years ..... It's awful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - StLucieBengal - 01-19-2016, 05:56 PM