Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German town bars asylum seekers from public pools
(01-19-2016, 06:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I don't really think that is in the spirit of a discussion forum.  If this were merely a link sharing site, then sure, throw up a thousand links and see what rises to the top.  In the case of what we have here, seems more beneficial to just add it to the other threads we have on the same topic.  The only benefit of starting a new one would be to avoid the conversation and points that have already been made on the topic.

I certainly could have phrased it less sarcastically, but everyone knew the thread I was talking about.  Throw it in that thread and it will get bumped back up again...  

You can only add some many additional news worthy articles to a thread before it becomes lost.    

Besides I sat back and didn't post for a bit and watched topics repeatedly posted.  

Maybe you all would prefer 2 pinned threads.  

One for liberals/progressives and one for conservatives?   Then the forum can just be limited to 2 threads.    

You guys try as hard as you can to limit discussion especially when it doesn't support whatever cause you are favoring.    No one is forced to post or read any thread.   You claim some threads are pointless.....     Well stop bumping them up.   Post what you think is worthy and if others agree wry will bump the topics up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: German town bars asylum seekers from public pools - StLucieBengal - 01-19-2016, 06:54 PM