Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis welcomes more experienced coaching staff
It is really difficult to get excited about some new position coaches. I'm sorry, but it just is. Marvin is well into his second decade as Head Coach, and while the team has improved in the regular season, the end of season results have always been the same. The team has never been playing past Wild Card Weekend.

People can talk about the number of coordinators who have gone on to be head coaches, the number of position coaches who have gone on to be coordinators, etc. At the end of the day, the results for the Cincinnati Bengals have been the same. We can talk about how the referees "cheated" the team, how the NFL has a "bias" against the Bengals, but the results are the same. Marvin has coached this team through numerous players, position coaches, coordinators, multiple reboots, and it is always the same. I'm sure I'll be in a different frame of mind next fall, but for right now a few new position coaches does not do much for me...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis welcomes more experienced coaching staff - OrlandoBengal - 01-20-2016, 02:42 PM