Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry.....
(01-20-2016, 04:25 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So we listen to different shows. Good counter argument.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how risking his career over one game doesn't back up that they were over selling the extent of his injuries.
Who was they?  We were talking about your assertion that Ben used this to sell the idea of him being a tough guy.  We are discussing a player that is coming to the end of his career and you believe it would be out of the question for him to play hurt do to your perceived notion of the possibility of a career ending injury during the next game.  I don't think he nor the organization ever indicated that the injury was of that caliber.

All day on multiple channels they (they being the media and the doctors they interviewed) discussed first the fact that Ben had a small shoulder separation that included ligament damage.  All of the doctors interview indicated that the pain from the separated shoulder as well as the ligament damage could be numbed by injection , however if there was muscular damage they could not numb that as he would no longer be able feel his shoulder and it would impair his ability to throw.

I don't know what to tell you about watching "different" shows.  This was discussed ad nauseum on Sunday, as was his inability to practice all week.   Why would he stay out of practice the entire week except to do some throwing drill for Tomlin prior to a playoff game?

Talk about counter arguments.  You literally have provided nothing but your opinion based on your own speculation to support your assertion.  You have burden my friend, not I.  I challenge your ridiculous assertion.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry..... - SteelCitySouth - 01-20-2016, 05:01 PM