Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-20-2016, 03:17 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not to mention, as I've pointed out every time this topic comes up, there is a portion of the population that makes too much for a free clinic, does not qualify for Medicaid (especially in those states that have not expanded it), and can't afford the full cost either because their insurance is shit or they have none. These people rely on PP, and places like it, because they work on a sliding scale.

This is what I've been talking about.  Every time we get to this point in the conversation, it just stalls.  There is no response from those championing the war on PP or abortions in general, just crickets.  Until another story hits their news feed and he comes and starts up another thread on the subject.  

We really need to just have one specific PP / abortion thread and continue the conversation there.  I believe there was an attempt at that long ago by one of the mods, but spammers gonna spam in an attempt to eschew facts and constructive dialogue.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - Vas Deferens - 01-20-2016, 05:21 PM