Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry.....
(01-20-2016, 05:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They being the coaching staff that puts out the injury report.

Do you really need everything I say broken down to the simplest form possible? For ****'s sake I don't have the patience to do all that.

I never said the original injury was career threatening - but to risk worsening a shoulder injury in a QB's throwing arm has the potential to be career threatening and you don't need to be a doctor to know that. It's why I've challenged that he was so hurt that he needed carted off the field only to come back in the same game he had already been injured in. If it were so bad he was required to be carted away, it was irresponsible of the coaches, trainers, and Ben himself to let him back out there. IF THE INJURY WAS THAT BAD. Which it clearly wasn't since HE WENT BACK OUT ON THE FIELD.

That being said - for what feels like the 1000th time - I do not doubt he was hurt in Cincinnati. I don't doubt he was hurt all last week. I don't doubt he was hurt Sunday. I don't doubt he's hurting right now. What I doubt is the severity of the injury and that's literally all I've been saying.

And I don't watch sports shows - I refuse to pay for cable and the local news is all Lions and Browns. I said listen; as in I listen to a radio show on my way home from work on a local station since my work truck doesn't have satellite radio. If they have the wrong info, so be it. It's not surprising given it's a shit station that can barely broadcast in HD (and often times doesn't).

I also didn't get to watch pregame shows or hear the broadcast - I was travelling to and spending time with my father and the TV was on as a courtesy; it was also muted.

All I know is what I perceive. I had heard playing with an AC joint sprain was akin to torture. I saw Ben throwing the ball with no side effects. Er go - I perceive that the injury was either over inflated or a flat out lie.

I don't care which at this point.

Oh FFS....He was diagnosed from the beginning with a separated shoulder which he still currently is dealing with.  I'm not sure what you think he was diagnosed with.  The steelers never indicated it was worse than that.  For someone with such limited availability to information you sure seem to feel like you got a firm grasp of what was going on... ThumbsUp   It also is vast enough for you to make some pretty wild assertions.  

At this point you should probably just quit your bullshit.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry..... - SteelCitySouth - 01-20-2016, 06:07 PM