Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry.....
Pulled my shoulder so bad playing a pick up game of football in high school that I thought for sure I had separated it! All I could think to do was fall down and hope it popped back in!

It hurt so bad I saw black!

Went home and told my parents, I was 16, and we didn't have insurance at the time so they figured I'd be OK. Could move my arm for about a week without pain. Still went to work, still drove. Hurt like a mother though! LOL!

For years it would kind of "crack" like your knuckles do if I tried to use it and then go a little limp.

I can still "crack" it if it feels tight now. Never did go to the doctor for it. Which is too bad because I never got the full range of motion back either and I could throw and bowl with both hands before that. Had an x-ray of my neck once after a car accident and again at the chiropractor years later and they only showed some arthritis. I'm sure an MRI would show the scar tissue.

Anyway, the point is everyone has a different level of pain tolerance and Ben clearly has better doctors than I did so if they let him go out there there couldn't have been too much chance of significantly injuring the shoulder more, IMHO.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dear Mike Tomlin, we're sorry..... - GMDino - 01-20-2016, 08:13 PM