Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis welcomes more experienced coaching staff
(01-20-2016, 04:21 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: All things considered, I love love love these hires.

The Haslett hire is so good. You have to remember the guy recently spent a year with Penn State. He is going to know the college game well, not just Penn State but the whole league. I am sure he will give great insight come draft day this year. To have a former coach of the year and five year HC as a LB coach is pretty impressive. If you add to that getting Coyle back and adding Lazor, I can't see how this isnt an upgrade.

(01-20-2016, 04:40 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I love the Haslett hire,  a experienced head Coach  that has taken his team to the playoffs which will easily be respected by his position players  is always a plus

(01-20-2016, 05:17 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: To be fair, he was coaching a team that was a mess. Dan Snyder has made Washington a joke. Look at how many people were blown away at them winning the division this year. Also, the guy is a position coach. Getting a guy who has NFL HC/DC experience as a position coach is big for us.

Thanks guys, warming up to the Haslett hire now.

Plus i just read up about Lazor and am liking that a bunch as well.

Foles looked great under him in Philly and look at how bad Foles looked this year as a Ram.

Says something about the coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis welcomes more experienced coaching staff - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2016, 09:36 PM