Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-16-2015, 10:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: The way I was taught was God did not program our lives.  He did not say I would get married at 27 and have two children.  But rather He "knew" what choices I would make even before creating me.

Which is completely crazy when you then look at the church telling us we are sinners and we must seek forgiveness from the person who knew we would sin before he ever made us in the first place and hates sin so much he would send his creations, the people he loves, to eternal damnation for doing it.

I just don't understand how an all-knowing and all-powerful god can have regrets about anything.  He makes humans who disobey him, he becomes upset (why an all-knowing God could get ticked off about the results of his creations are beyond me) and drowns everyone in a flood for behaving exactly how he knew they would.  

Either this God can't get out of his own way or he gets a kick out of punishing his creations.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - WhoDeyWho - 06-16-2015, 10:12 AM