Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-21-2016, 01:32 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And I understand that you think that the law should ignore the clear biological differences between men and women and give men rights as if they were able to bear children.

I want the law to address reality.  You want it to address what you want.

You have never answered how the law should settle a dispute between a man and a woman over what the woman can do with her body.  You seem to be saying that a man should be able to force a woman to bear the child, yet not be able to force her to have an abortion.  And that makes no sense at all.

The sense is made that they should be required to agree on the course of action. I have answered the question. She should be required to carry the child to term and then surrender all rights and responsibilities.

You support laws that allows a woman to terminate her financial  responsibility or rearing a child and not a male based solely on biological  differences and that makes no sense at all.

Would it matter if the father was transgender and felt she too was pregnant or do you just what your laws to address reality?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - bfine32 - 01-21-2016, 01:39 AM