Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
Vas Defere Wrote:Go take a look at the answers I gave you on this topic pages ago.  When you decided to bail on the conversation until you could come in as if these things were never answered.  

Pathetic. 

Sorry I can't be glued to your posts all the time. I don't look up your post history when I login.

You brought up population control. That's interesting. I'm sure you had loads of reason why abortion supposed to be ok. I will never think it's cool to kill babies.... So there is no need wasting any time on that.... We can however dig into why you think we should have population Control. And your reasons behind it.... I'm sure it's something about money and how people should be able to afford kids... Even though throughout history it's been about families coming together and doing what's necessary for the children.

When you give me these reasons you might want to do some Sanger/eugenics research and make sure your reasons aren't parroting what eugenicists said back in the day. Just in a more cleanly worded version to somehow sound today like it's not from monsters.

As far as abortion goes .... Tell me why more minorities are dying to them over white's?

Look at where PP sets up worldwide..... Lots of countries with blacks and Browns. Please tell me how they are not targeting minorities.... Look at their numbers and locations of clinics worldwide.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - StLucieBengal - 01-21-2016, 02:16 AM