Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincy isn't the only NFL venue with out of control fans
(01-19-2016, 12:27 AM)J24 Wrote: When you mix achol, 60,000 people, and a very stressful situation your going to get bad incidents.

This

But on Bengals game.

Hated rival, violent game, poor officiating, many boisterous opposing fans, long history of cheap shots, long playoff losing streak, late game which provided all day to get primed with alcohol, cold rain soaked fans,  was a bad recipe for a few stupid incidents.

Did not like the throwing of bottles and cans and such at all. Being down by field was concerned some weak armed throws may hit us even. Not cool cheering Ben's injury either although admittedly I participated gleefully at time. Believe years of seeing their cheap shots to Bengals was pent up inside and led to me doing this. Because I never pull for injuries. 

But did not see any fights personally although we did discuss amongst ourselves to be on alert on the way out because tension was that high and thought there may be many. But most steeler fans uncharacteristically kept their mouths shut in lieu of provoking like usual with their in your face We-Dey chants like normal. Some even hid their colors. 

Think it was a aberration born of the circumstances. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincy isn't the only NFL venue with out of control fans - Go Cards - 01-21-2016, 02:28 AM