Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood
(01-21-2016, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: He's already throwing in the question of transgender rights as a father Matt.  He certainly doesn't really care he just hates abortion and wants to fight about it.

But heaven forbid someone say the conservatives want women to be subservient and human incubators because we are taking their position "out of context".  Just never have sex unless you are married to a man that you can never leave because sky man said it was bad.  And if he gets you pregnant...whether you wanted it or not...it is a gift from the same sky man.  Quit arguing with the sky man!!!

Cool

I was just thinking about a suggestion for the laws that would be put in place if something like forcing a woman to be an incubator were to happen, the father should also follow certain guidelines for the duration of the pregnancy:

1. No alcohol
2. No smoking
3. No caffeine
4. No fish
5. No rare meat (including soft/over easy eggs and other things of that nature, only things well done)
6. No lunch meat or hot dogs
7. No herbal teas/supplements

Now, I'm sure there is more to it there, and we could also go into the unpaid time off from work and all of that. I think if we are going to force women to have to carry a child to term, the man that impregnated her should be forced to undergo the same dietary and physical restrictions that are recommended for a pregnancy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sam Brownback cuts medicaid funding to Planned Parentood - Belsnickel - 01-21-2016, 10:14 AM