Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI report: Hillarys emails...worse than we thought
(01-21-2016, 11:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You say that you are in favor of marking information as classified and then you turn around and say there is nmo need to do it at all because somehow everyone down the line is supposed to be aware of the original source of the info.

These e-mails to hillary were not from the media.  The receiver could not know the original source of the info or how wide spread the info was.  And that is why they have a system where classified information is marked as classified.

BTW you know I am not a fan of Hillary, so why keep acting like am am just defending her for the sake of defending her?  These claims have been out in the open for minths.  they have been covered in the main steam media.  A republican controlled Congress has not been able to come up with any legitimate basis for punishing her.  They might in the future, but right now this seems like another Benghazi like situation where the right wing echo chamber squeals about how clear it is that she failed, but after seven full investigations they don't come up with anything.  Same with the donations to the Clinton Fund.

If they do come up with solid grounds to charge her with something then I will not defend her.  as you know she is not one of my favorites anyway.

Nowhere have I said there is no need to mark and safeguard classified material appropriately.

When this very first started I said what Hillary did was ignorant at best, criminal at worst. her supporters better hope she is just ignorant.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI report: Hillarys emails...worse than we thought - bfine32 - 01-21-2016, 11:49 AM