Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same?
(01-21-2016, 11:12 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me now give a serious answer.  I think it will be harder to find qulified women football coaches simply because very fgew women play football.  The best run franchise in the NBA, the San Antonio Spurs, hired a female assistant coach and everyone seems to agree she is very ood at her job.  But she played professional basketball for years.

I know that some of the better coaches in the NFL never played professional football, but they all played at least on the college level.  And I am not saying bthere are NO women qualified to be NFL coaches,  I am just saying that it will be harder to find one than in other sports where women are more likely to play.

I can see your point.  But if a woman is trained as an analyst, I don't see why she couldn't do this for an NFL team.  I believe the "quality control" positions are basically analyst positions.  They watch tape, look for trends, and make an analysis.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills hired a Female Quality Control Coach--Why can't Bengals do the Same? - BonnieBengal - 01-21-2016, 12:39 PM